Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good-bye van!!

This might have been one of the sadest days in Jeff's life.  He found her and lost her so quickly!!

At first I was skeptical about the van, and to be honost I felt I was cheating a bit on the old Aerostar "The green weenie".  After we loaded 4 humans and luggage into her I could hear her calling to me to take her out, a sweet sweet siren in grey.  I fired up the engine and the TDI sputtered and purred to life, oh, she was eager to please.  I gently stroked her stick, playfully at first then more aggresivly as we became more comfortable with each other.  We entered our play-zone , the autobahn, which became our arena of love.  I was shy at first always wondering if I was hurting her, but I quickly releized that this minx wanted to play dirty.  After an hour or so of foreplay I decided to go all the way, thats when I gave it to her good.   130...140...150...160...170...180 kilometers per hour (thats over 110 mph).  I could feel her shutter beneath me, thats when I knew she had peaked.  She was exhaused from the ride and my heart was racing as well.  I decided to back up off her for a while to let her recover for the next round.  This love affair lasted for 7 days, I had to hide it from my wife, constanty making excuses to go out..."do we need some bread?" or "I wonder what that town is like?".  Its amazing we were never caught. So on 10/11/2010 at 6:55pm I had to say goodby.  Now im not one for teary eyed partings but I'll be honost with you...I got a little choked up.  We made an agreement to meet in Munich in 7 years to the day, but as I walked away a glanced over my shoulder to see if she was looking back in noticed she was already talking to a new man...that slut!  That just goes to show you.  Next time i'm renting a sports car!!

1 comments:

Jessalynn said...

I am peeing my panties cuz I'm laughing sooooo hard!!!!! That was great!

Post a Comment