Wednesday, October 13, 2010

World's Biggest Cuckoo

My cold was almost gone the next day, whether it be the nasty water, the bath, or just the course of the virus we’ll never know.  It was the last day with the minivan and Jeff agreed to drive my mom and I to Triberg to check out the world’s biggest cuckoo-clock (the world’s biggest ball of yarn was too far away!).  We then had to rush the van back to Munich so we wouldn’t have to pay for an extra day. In Munich, we sadly said goodbye to minivan and my mom who was catching a train to Frankfurt and then a flight back to the states.  It was great fun traveling with my parents and I’m so glad that we were able to make new memories to look back on and smile.  Jeff and I are off to Dressden, which is in East Germany. 
Eating Black Forest Cake in the black forest

Sweet, sweet coffee

World's biggest cuckoo (& I'm talking about the clock)

The hand carved gears in the cuckoo

Yes, that's a four wheeler on the autobahn!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Have to love time controlled by gravity.

Post a Comment